Friday, February 12, 2010

Reflection on Today's CNY Performance

Hi all,
This is my first time posting on the blog... ...
I am supposed to post my reflections/what I think about today's CNY performance... ...
Well, I feel that everybody was great and I think that all of us have put in our best and were enthusiastic. Also, all our efforts that we put in in memorizing the scores have paid off as I think the audience did enjoy the performance and some of them were clapping along to the music too.
This performance was also a new experience for me as it was my first time performing in MGS. At first I was a bit nervous but gradually, I started feeling more at ease and even quite enjoyed singing.

I like today's performance on stage and I am sure glad that we were all able to perform on stage today and no one had problems memorizing the scores!

However, the preparation was sure intense but well, it was worth it! And I think that also without God, and our conductors who have put in effort to train us and everybody in the MG Choir who practised really really hard, this performance would not have been successful.

In general, I am really happy that we were able to put up a good show for our friends and teachers in school and show that our choir is indeed a gold-standard choir! :)

-Sarah Ng-